Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Forever and a Day!

It seems like forever since i've connected with my blog! With homeschooling 6 kids this year and trying to organize... It has taken more time than writing a blog allows for!

Not to mention taking over the decorating for preschool and learning the ropes... I've been busy to say the least!

My health has been AMAZING! God has begun to guide me and strengthen me in ways I never new possible! The love for my mate of almost 15 years is growing stronger day by day! Being with my children is a Joy I will never regret!

Truly God has blessed me beyond measure! I love my family and all I have been given!

My heart longs to be totally reliant on God for everything I need and recently I've come to a place where I know He is my all!
This new Revelation has given me such freedom... Freedom to know that I am loved and I am Special!

For years ... Many years I have fought a mind battle to remember that on a daily basis... Despite being told it over and over again by so many! I am loved... By the One that is most important... Add in all those around me and that is just the cherry on top so to speak!

My fulfillment comes from knowing I am serving a purpose greater than anyone could imagine! I walk in His love... I serve in His image...I follow His plan! God is my best friend!

God is my Confidant,my Counselor, my Abba Father! I worship God from a place so deep that many will never see... I worship for His Glory alone! I serve for His glory alone! I do my best for His Glory alone!


I can hear the critics say... These are just words... You'll need others... I never said I did NOT need others... I just said God is my first and foremost!

God provides when all else fails! God teaches me when no one else has the answer! God hugs me when I'm way out if arms reach! God loves me despite my daily failures... Or my momentary failures too!

I ve seen the light... Nothing can hide it now! I need God and God alone... So that makes me especially very thankful for all the friends and family I've been blessed with to add to that!

Who do you rely on... When there is no one to call or no one around?

Why do you worship? Worship is a true form of love expressed in freedom! It matters not what people think because at the end if the day... They are thinking about you much less than you really think anyway!


The feeling I have of all the cares in the world being taken by  the Almighty God... Is a feeling I wish for every man woman and child... On a daily basis! Who needs a crisis to trust God do it now... You'll be amazed at the peace and Joy you will feel!

God is good.. mire than that ... God is Great... He is your provider... Your All! Allow Him to be all He wants to be in your life!


Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: