Friday, July 4, 2008

Ah... the Weekend!

As we finished the first week of VBS we are tired yet had a wonderful time! Looks like the kids have talked me in to staying another two weeks for more Bible Schools. It shall be interesting to see how my darling husband takes this news... actually he is okay with it though I do miss him a lot!
I took my oldest four plus my sister and foster brother to see Wall E tonight! It is a wonderful movie for any family to see... very clean and a uniques point of view on life in the future!
I have decided it is time to wean my youngest son... he does not really "need" it any more and I need the time it takes to nurse him to do other things! Being here at my mom's makes this a lot easier, it keeps him busy to be somewhere new and with the VBS' we are gone enough to keep him occupied too! Makes me sad to see that my youngest is now old enough to sustain life on something other than me! Ah how they grow up so fast!

No comments: