Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To Stay or Not to Stay?

I am faced with the delima of staying another week in Texas or going home to Mississippi... I am torn! I would love to get home to my husband and are usual surroundings, yet the children and I are having a wonderful time!
I promised my children if Selah, our bright 3yr old, could go to VBS the next week we would stay... turns out she can. I know it will not be as busy as this week and the kids will love it! Guess as it turns out I will be staying here in my home state of Texas, just for one more week though! I
This week at my parent's small church, I volunteered to teach the kids the motions in music and I am having a blast! Even though Levi who is almost a yr and a half is not taking to me not giving him my undivided attention, it has been good for him(and ME). Hard to believe he is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

T said...

So glad you are having a great time. Give everyone a BIG HUG from us!!