Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday... Oh yes it is Friday!

We finished our fourth VBS since coming to Texas 3 weeks ago. Now we are all tired and yet excited about our trip home tomorrow! We truly never imagined that we would stay thing long though it has been a lot of fun! Many Thanks go to my parents for allowing us to stay with them.. feeding us.. alot.. and even lending us gas money to get from so many points A to points B.
It is time now to begin our drive back home but first we will make a stop to see my grandparents that I do not get to see very often. It will be nice to see them again and let them see how much the children have grown.
Now I am off to pack up clothes, wash one last load of clothes and and see if I indeed can get it all to fit back in the van... it will be a tight fit!

No comments: