Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Almost Home...

We shall be home on Saturday and it seems so close and still so far. I have really enjoyed this year in Texas and I do feel refreshed! The kids are excited about getting home and though I am too... it means back to being a family in the normal sense. Although I have been helping out here in many senses it is just not the same as having to do everything. I miss my home all the same especially all the things that need to be done!
A very special Thank you to my Dad, Mom, Bethany, and Foster Brothers and Sister for putting up with us for three weeks ! We have had a blessed blast! Hope to be able to come for many years in to the future!
To all our friends at home... Thank you for putting up with us being gone if it was that hard! We missed everyone like we miss our family all year long and it was nice to be able to fellowship with them!

No comments: