Sunday, March 13, 2011

How Compassionate Are You?

Today I heard a word from God through our Pastor's Wife! So often when I hear of the news of someone in trouble because of thier own actions I immeadiately judge and forget the compassion for good! How would I feel if that were my child or family member?
To get through a bad day we often need to as a dear friend once said... " Lift our Vision"! When we are looking at the others needs around us we do not focus on our needs and soon we see the answers!
I often find that praying for anyone who might be going through the same issue I am facing reminds me I am indeed not alone and most certainly not the only one with problems!
Even with my children I see how my compassion needs to improve! My goal this week is see more compassion moments!

No comments: