Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finally I have Freedom!

I have never been one to be bothered by peoples opinions.. it is the unspoken things I think they are saying that have kept me trapped for years. Whether it be what I wear or what I do I'd wonder what it is people were thinking! NO MORE! I AM FREE! I am who I am solely for God! This life is but I blink in eternity and I need not worry what it is peolpe think about my actions in any form!
To lead people to Christ is my only goal! In every action I make or choice I choose I want others to say... "I want what they have"! I want people to ask "how can you handle all those kids?" I by no means will boast! Only the Grace of God is the measure by which I function every day!
Our faith enables us to recieve all that God have given to us!

No comments: