Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Somethings!

We've cleaned up a little and had a few moments to rest... I am waiting on hot water to get my bath before tonight! Relate Group is Awesome! We just sit and fellowship and let the kids run wild... in a manner of speaking!
2 weeks from today I will be in Mobile, Alabama at a women's conference.. my first one since John Russell was a baby.. so over ten yrs ago! I am SOOOOOOOOOO Very Excited!
Spring Break is this coming week... for the schools anyway... we may contiune to do our school.. we can take breaks anytime we want!
If the weather stays pretty we may go to a park to do it or have a picnic! Mississippi weather can be so funky at times... all we can do is wait and see!
Off to get ready for tonight! Have A Very Blessed Day My Friends!

No comments: