Monday, March 14, 2011

To break or not to break...

I am torn as to wether we should indeed take our spring break when all the other schools are! Since we homeschool I know it is easy to take breaks and I am really torn as to whether we should keep doing school or not!
Today I did give them a break... I got my room cleaned a little more and got a vraft in the works to surprise them this week! I'll post more later on what it is and how it goes! "It" is going to be fun and maybe even messy... a way to let the kids get in to their creative sides!
Getting messy and creative and is a true love of mine and as the kids get older I love including them! So maybe that is my answer after all... maybe we'll have a a craft week! So as I once again talk myself into an answer I am headed for my quiet night time!

No comments: