Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Paper Mache!

Today we spent 6 hrs making paper mache animals.. well let me rephrase that I worked for that amount of time, lol! Really the kids did help they just got bored faster. I learned quickly it is a very long process... Today we just covered the balloons in paper with 1 part water to 1 part elmers glue. Some do look like animals already others stil need work! I had alot of fun though and I loved seeing how the kids enjoyed getting messy!
I'll most likely find glue in so many places for days!
I also paper mached an old plastci box lid to use a paint canvas... we'll see if that works! I may come up with a few more ideas tomorrow though I'll wait till Thursday to pull the stuff out... it really does make a mess!
I can't wait to show you pictures of all the animals !

No comments: