Friday, March 11, 2011

The Weekend Fun Begin!

As Friday has come and gone I am so thankful for being able to get up early! Today was major problem free.. just a few tiffs here and there! I am learning to take each day moment by moment! Tomorrow we get to relax! I may get in a little organizing...
After a Great Chili and Mac~n~Cheese Supper...For tonight is an old Star Trek Movie Marathon for the oldest boys with Hubby and I!
You know there are so many times I need a boost and before I know it I am seeing a child smile or hearing them laugh! I see more everyday why I was chosen to be the mother of so many!
Let me ask... why is it easier to be the mother of 7 than the wife of 1? Just a thought! I love my hubby... sometimes he loves me in ways I do not understand... I'll learn!
Movie time! See ya!

No comments: