Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wild Wednesday!

By far Wednesday is not my favorite day of the week yet I am thrilled that mid week is here and I can go back to church for a boost!
Our week has been so different with my back pain and other issues! However today has brought much relief and a new day! I am excited to continue with my house work and all the organizing that needs to be done!
The children I have been blessed with have only made me realize even more why they were given to me and why I am blessed to homeschool them! They are always a big help and really bless me daily with all that needs doing to keep a house a float with 9 members!
I am seeing each day how God is blessing me!
Today my Baby Ruth is 20 months old! Wow how she has grown! I love her as my baby of the family and letting her grow up is so hard! Praise the Lord that God gives me the grace needed each day to raise the Blessings I have been given with all the mercy needed and all the love shown to me!

No comments: