Friday, March 4, 2011

Titus' Tenth Birthday



There comes a time in your life when you can truly see God's plan for your life! Ten years ago I had one of those times! I was in a very different time ion my life on March of 2001... a time of pure faith at every step! God allowed me to be pregnant during this time in my life and a lot of people did not understand why.

I knew God had a plan for us and with the birth of my third son Titus I began to see it unfold! By far he was the hardest to deliver.. the first of three to be delivered face up! Let me say first hand it is not easy yet I promise if you've done it once it does get easier! On to more pleasant topics though... Titus is our funny man! He honestly can make anyone laugh and he is LOVED by girls of all ages! Some have said he is MR. Personlity!

He has a very high pain tolerance, one I wish I had!
We really saw this and how God works miracles when he was 5. Shortly after Christmas of 06 he became very ill and something in my heart said it was more than the bug the whole family had experienced! John took him to the Hospital and the next morning he went in to surgery for a ruptured appendix! We later learned it had been ruptured over a week earlier due to a malformed appendix at birth. By a miracle his colon wrapped around his appendix stopping the deadly infection from invading his little body.After a week in the hospital he was back to his normal happy and very energetic self!

The past recent years he has grown even more in his personality and loving self!
Truly God gave us a wonderful blessing in a great time of Faith in our Titus!
Happy 10th Birthday Titus! We love you so much!

No comments: