Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Liquid or Soft!

Here is the sequel to yesterdays late edition!

It has been a very interesting day... the big boys have eaten mostly soup and pudding! I am believing tomorrow will be better! Getting used to braces has really hit us hard in some areas... for instance I am TERRIFIED of dentists even though I do not believe in fear as a healthy thing for most! I know seeing the Boys in pain has brought this fear to light and I am praying for answers through JOY!

The boys are discovering they like different foods now.. like baked fish! They know this is best for them.. it is just very hard to see that in the midst of the pain. My heart goes out to them especially when there is nothing i can do more than make soft foods!
So as our Braces Adventure begins...



No comments: