Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Discoveries!

Lots of new discoveries today! Having 10 versus 7 kids has really made me realize a lot now. God has in a sense proven to me i am capable of much more than i ever thought! Yes me the mother of 7 can do more! Lol! Honestly I can! Getting rid of selfish behavior is often so hard yet the proven evidence of growth gained from not being selfish is so worth the effort! In the true effort of things God is showing me i can really do all i've done today on a daily basis... it is my choice! Truly God is Great! Walking in love is such a key for me... for example is watching a tv show love or fixing a meal for my kids... okay so that's obvious... how bout washing a load of clothes or playing a game with the kids? They are both in love yet truly one could wait! So often i find myself wanting to choose the easier one of any two and yet i should choose the one in love! Thinking bout today i've been two steps ahead of the kids and usually i'm two steps behind! I really am learning and seeing how God is using me daily! Blessed beyond measure we are called to be blessings!

No comments: