Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Amazing Detail

There are times when I hear my children laugh or see them smile that I am in complete awe of God's detailed handywork!

Like the kaldiscope pictured above we each are so uniquely made and each so different!

Treasure your every difference for it shows who you are and how God created you just the way He knew you needed to be!

As I began to look at every day as a new chapter in my life leading towards God's plan for me... I seek out ways to truly use my talent on a daily basis!

Whether it is teaching my 2 yr old colors or my 8th grader pre-algebra... Each one sees me in a different light and has different needs!

I am thankful that indeed my strength comes from the Lord! I rely on God for wisdom and guidance in everything I do!



Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: