Monday, August 8, 2011

Levi James

Levi James is my all around boy! He was born right after 2 sisters and no one can deny he is all boy!

Lately he is becoming sweeter I think.. his hugs are beyond awesome...

He always amazes me by his creativity!

His 4 yr old brain workable hard to keep up with his older brothers... I bet before long he will kick them in video games!

Teaching him this yr already has been an eye opener for me at how smart he ready is! At 4 he already can spell his name ... now we just need to work on his writing. He truly is a joy in our lives!

God knew I needed another son after having 2 girls... less drama in some ways!


Levi has a dashing smile and eyelashes many girls want! He loves to laugh and often I find him jumping off something he's not supposed to be on... oh the joys of a boy!

In a month we take him to a ENT Dr to investigate why he snore terribly... he may need his tendrils and adnoids out like his older brother. We are believing he will not !


I love you Levi James!
Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: