Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Selah Joy

After having 3 boys I was thrilled to welcome a second girl in a row! Her name means "pause and reflect" thus Joy being her middle name I often say she reminds me to pause and reflect on the joys in life!

Selah is the one to always bring sweet notes and make me laugh with her!

Even though she has worn glasses since age 3 I hardly ever hear her complain... in fact instead you can often year her say.. " one day soon I won't need these glasses !" I stand behind her 100% because we serve a BIG God!

Though learning her colors and letters has been tougher with her eyesight she presses on and never ceases to amaze me!

She is a " little mommy" in so many ways.. she loves to play house and pretend with her siblings! She is very creative and lives to draw! It is not uncommon to hear her humming a time to herself or dancing around to the music in her room!

God knew she'd be full of Joy!

I love you Selah Joy!
Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: