Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ruth Maryanna

Ruth Maryanna makes me smile! That is only the beginning ... for the first time in 7 children she us the 1 to want me more than daddy even after weaning! She also is the first of 7 to suck her thumb... a child after mommy's heart!

She is a brilliant 2 yr old and I am NOT just saying that ! Her language skills far exceed most children her age! On top of that she has a very engaging personality and a beautiful smile!

Throughout the very rough pregnancy she was always in perfect health and very active! God knew I needed her and I believe she knows it even without telling her!

"Ru Ru" as she is known to us is a true blessing to our family! She adores her older siblings and always knows how to make us smile!

Since turning 2 in July she has found more ways than I can count to amaze me! She is fast to find a easy access snack if she is hungry or a nearby cup if she is thirsty... you'd think I know better after 6 before her! I think its her siblings leaving things out... yeah that's it! LoL!

Any one who knows her can see she is tiny... I laugh because its only her size... everything else is huge .. personality,smile,hugs and her love!

I love you, Ruth Maryanna!


Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: