Friday, August 12, 2011

Titus Casey

Titus was our 3rd boy and though I thought I knew everything.. he changed that... he came out face up and quiet as a mouse!

Just like him... my post is late.. he kept me in labor for three days... lol maybe that's why I can never remember the pain... he always makes me laugh!

We often call him "funny man" ! Always smiling and ready to play! He loves to help in any way and never ceases to amaze me... on a daily basis!

He reminds me of myself.. a little on the bossy side.. it can be a God thing.. just takes learning!

When it comes to learning he has picked up on so much quickly... really is a fast learner!

Ever since a baby the girls have flocked to him and without even trying he is Mr. Popularity! In church he is known as an awesome worshipper and leader! Truly Titus has many talents to use for God's glory and I know he will!

I love you Titus!

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: