Monday, August 15, 2011

My Love

Over 15 yrs ago I met a wonderful man... I married him 9 months later! We've been married over 14 years and have 7 wonderful children!

He truly is the love of my life! Through bad times and good he has stuck by me!

We walk and live in faith together... Even when we are not sure how! I may not always portray the perfect wife.... He still loves me anyway! He cooks better than I do and cleans too! He never cares if the house is dirty unless I care about it! He has never cared what's for dinner as long as he gets fed! He expects very little of me and always listens to my opinion even when I'm wrong!

When I get a wild idea to try something new... Like rearranging furniture our making a mess with crafts or for ditching school to go play... He jumps in with both feet!

Over the years he's taken off countless days of work just to be with me! He loves me even when I don't live myself!

He treats me like a queen and provides for my needs daily! He is close to God so when I am close to him I feel the same... God is our head and we are equals! John is the head of the house and takes his authority seriously!

John is my love after God! He knows this and encourages me daily to grow spiritually!

I could name time after time when I would have fallen if it were not for my husband... The man God gave me!

I love you John Allen! Thank you for all you do!

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: