Saturday, August 20, 2011

Prepare To Prepare...


In the coming months I will be preparing to take over the preschool department in our church... To say the least I am excited... Yet nervous! I've never been over more than my family before. Children are easy to lead in some senses, adults are completely different.

I've been blessed to come into a great leadership team and I have no doubt I will not be stranded yet helped at every turn! The children are my heart and I never thought I'd hear myself say that! God has truly blessed my heart with this change and seeing the children love to come learn is AMAZING!

I know my talents are God given and not boasting just using confidence I believe God is going to change me through the coming months!

So as I Prepare to Prepare to take over this new area in my life... God is guiding my every step!
Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: