Saturday, August 13, 2011

Micah Allen

Micah is our firstborn... the one who started us off right... in a big way!

John and knew we wanted children and 10 months after being married... we began!

Micah was born a big baby weighing over 9 lbs! He never slowed down and now at almost 14...he is about to pass me up and I'm 6 ft!

Micah had a very caring spirit and a live for people... not a shy bone in his body!

Micah can read at a college level and do math in his head!

Even though he's been homeschooled his entire life he wants to go to school... we are still praying about that!

Micah is the child I see the most of myself in... despite our differences... he will always be my baby!

Micah is brimming with personality and.potential... God had BIG plans for him!

I love you Micah!




Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: