Friday, August 12, 2011

John Russell

John Russell amazes most people when he says he is NOT firstborn in our family! To be honest it amazes me sometimes... to see how much he looks like his daddy and knowing we saved the name for him!

Here us the family connection.. John of course is my hubby's name and john's daddy's name and his grandfathers name... so that connection is obvious.
Russell is my brother's middle name and my daddy's name and his daddy's name! I guess you could say John Russell is the most connected to family be name going back 3 generations on both sides!

When John was born it never occurred to me to name him something else... and the fact he looks like his daddy... well that was God's doing!

John is known to many as shy and very reserved... get to know him and you will quickly see otherwise! His personality is very bubble and funny!

Watch out cause he just might burst into song or a funky dance in the most amazing places!

My nickname for him is (lovingly) "marshmallow"  ... only because he gives the best hugs and is so sweet! He asked one day what is call him when he git muscles and was not as soft... I said the you'll just be my burnt marshmallow! Lol!

He has a big heart and watching over little ones is a gift! He is very good with his little siblings.... I don't know what id do without him somedays!

John also has an amazing creative side... he is very good with his hands, painting and drawing come naturally!

As he enters his teen years I am excited to see him blossom and watch him discover all God has in order for him!

I love you John R.!

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: