Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Growing Up So Fast!

Today my girls and the 5yr old I was keeping wanted me to do their nails... so I obliged and proceeded to pain each nail on each of the 30 fingers a different color per their request!

In reality it was fun even for me... despite the time consuming effort of opening and closing each bottle over and over! Yes I did pain mind too but one color for both hands!

This ritual of nail beauty is one of the few things I enjoy doing to make myself look different... my hair is another! I do not wear makeup and some think it us for a  religious purpose... but really it is out of pure convenience! The time it takes to apply and then to remove eventually is just not something I enjoy!

My daughters will have to learn makeup from friends if they wish... I remind them daily they are beautiful as they are!

God made us each beautiful in our own ways and if one chooses to apply makeup I will never hold it against them... just as I will not judge a person for what they wear!

My friends will love me for who I am... I will not change for them! God made me and loves me just this way... even if I dress up or dress down.. wear makeup or not.. go plain jane or fancy nancy !

I hope to teach my children daily that they are beautiful in and out regardless of what they wear or how they do their hair!


God loves you how you are...share His Love with someone today!

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: