Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Differences Are Good!

So many times we point out the differences we see as if they were a bad thing... in reality they are good! Imagine if we all looked alike or sounded the same... I think we just might get aggravated really fast!

God made each of us unique for a purpose... a purpose for His Glory! Each of my children sees the world different... as different as I know they are! So often we try our best to blend in... to become Like those around us... when in reality we should be running the other direction!

My personality had always given me a sense of different I guess you could say... a sense if who I am and not who others want me to be! In recent months I have begun to see a side if me I do not like... I side that wants others to like me at any cost... no more I said.. I put a stop to that really quickly... I am who I am regardless of what anyone else thinks and that is NOT going to change!

I hope to show this to my children on a daily basis from now on! God made them special and they should embrace that with every fiber they can imagine!

My crafty side often shows just how different I am... take construction paper for an example... all the different colors... many many different uses... so perfect in the beginning and yet so easily destroyed... almost like us... we can try so hard to be perfect and yet in our own strength fall apart so easily. Yet if used in the right way... with the right methods, like God's strength... we can become something beautiful and very useful !

Are you trying to become something in your own strength or you allowing God to use you? Let your handcrafter do His work in you!

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: