Monday, August 1, 2011

This Is What It Takes!

This is what it takes to homeschool 6 kids in grades K5- 8th grade! I'd be fooling you if I said that is all it takes... it takes so much more...
By far this has been our best yr so far and we are just getting started! I began my 4.5 yr old on kindergarten work just to see how he'd do and to my amazement he's taken right to it! As had my 6 yr old to her 1st grade work! The older ones have discovered a full ABEKA curriculum is more work than a thrown together one as in past yrs ... they are adapting well though and learning fast despite their objections! I an amazed some days at how quickly they can get their work done and I know they see what hard work can do as well when they put their mind to it! God is preparing me for so much right now... I see now how teaching my children has given me insight to so many other areas too! We truly are Blessed Beyond Measure!
Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

No comments: