Friday, April 1, 2011

No Fooling!

In light of April's Fools Day I am listing 10 things i am NOT fooling about!
1. Jesus Loves You!
2. Faith takes Faith... I mean you have to want to have faith to walk in faith!
3. Children are a BLESSING from the Lord!
4. To walk in Love in EVERYTHING is my goal!
5. Perfection is NOT obtainable in this life!
6. Change is not easy!
7. God is good!
8. Being a mother is my calling in life.. a life I learn more about every day!
9. Being married often takes more work than having children... though the work is often more enjoyable!
10. God is GOOD... Beyond GOOD .. Faithful and EVERLASTING!

They are in no particular order ... I am sure I could write for many days on the things which I am firm .. however this will do for now! May you have a VERY BLESSED April's Fools Day!

No comments: