Saturday, January 29, 2011

Busy Relaxing Saturday!

So we actually slept in this morning and did just about nothing till noon! That is a rare thing here but it felt so good!
We baked Levi a Birthday Cake for our Relate Group!

He Loves Orange so I added a non Sweetened Orange Koolaid Package to cream cheese icing and it tasted just like an orange creamscicle! YUM! He wanted to add the Green and the Mini Resses Cups... Looked just like a Harvest Cake! He Loved it and ate all of 2 bites! We are just not a cake family! I really should have just made a cookie cake and one day I will learn!
Relate Group was wonderful tonight and I think the youngest five are really enjoying meeting new friends, as are we!
Asking prayers for me from anyone reading.. I am experiencing a very weird pressure behind my eyes again.. (this is not new to me)! I am believeing it is NOT anything as the many times before only this time I will not experience any loss of sight! Mums the word to Hubby... he'll just think I'm nuts again and besides docotrs never really undersatnd me! However my Jesus does and He is my Ultimate Healer!
Tomorrow My baby boy will be 4 and I'm sure my post will be all about him, as I intend to do on every child birthday this year... so get ready for some stories!

No comments: