Friday, January 21, 2011

Changing...

I am changing! Despite trying to hold on to the old me with every fiber.. I am forced to realize change is inevitable! Guess we all must change at some point and I feel like I have been changing for years and years! I can see how so many of the changes have been good and for the benefit of so many! 2 Cor.4:16-18 was just given to me by my pastor.. Truly it is what I needed! Go read it! If you are facing some issues of any kind this will put you in a different state of mind!
So many times I think I try to walk in my strength and that will just NOT work! Today I am going to take the next step to allowing God to guide me and not do it on my own... one moment at a time! More to come later...


As the day has progressed I am seeing more changes little and big, moment by moment! The children are amazing me at how well they are doing in their school work, that truly is an awesome change from past years! The house stays cleaner with everyone pitching in and I seem to even find a minute or two to myself from time to time! I have found myself longing for another baby today... not sure why just wondering when this feeling will pass. Ruth, my baby, is growing up so fast.. I guess another change I must face! Another upwards game tonight.. should be loads of fun! So, Off I go to get everything ready and prepare fora weekend of ????? who knows...

Upwards was fun! Kids did great and Titus went to a friends house for the night...Now I'm off to my bed ready for a new day untarnshed by any mistakes!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Sarah, this post sounds so much more upbeat than the last one i read. I love how God's word inspires us to be better and seek better.