Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm So Out Of The Loop...

We live in the the country... our town has no traffic lights and no police station...we drive for thirty min to get groceries or gas... i said all that to say i'm out of the loop! The majority of my time is spent at home with my kids and so often I feel left out of the goings on in life! I have felt lately that friends i had at my previous church are not there for us now because we left... and our new friends are just gettin to know us... guess we're alone on our island again.... or really still here since it's always been this way! Maybe moving to Utah is not such a bad idea after all! I know my whole life i've had just a small handful of friends and i'm happy with that... they understand, they love us regardless! Guess being out of the loop is not such a bad thing! I really enjoy my quiet time with just my children and my swee hubby when he gets home every evening! Having 7 children means i can keep busy and seeing them learn daily is beyond any blessing i could ever ask for! So maybe being i like being out of the loop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Utah is a great place to live. I hope you enjoy it here!

macoyfamily said...

We live in Mississippi and hope to one day live in Utah!

Betty Hodge said...

I think we all stay busy but can't see that it's fair that you say that your old Church isn't friends there for you because you chose to go to another Church. Its a 2way street ya know. However I am enjoying having the girls together at upward & getting to see yall more there. Olivia loves being in it with the girls. Maybe you are refering to a certain friend but I consider you a friend & go to your old Church & just don't think its fair that you would think that we would not be friends becaus you felt God leading you to another Church. I honestly couldnt see any of our Church family feeling that way towards you.