Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can I Start Over?

I will not go into all the details but today is not a good day! John and I are to odds again and I am about fed up!
Last night was church and I did not go.. John made another small decision without me and I chose to step away! I think as a married couple you should choose to talk over anything that will affect the other... he does not feel the same!
Today the kids had a birthday party to go to and I made him take the kids, as of right now I cannot see myself doing things with him for awhile!
We need a break from each other I think... I need to evaluate where I need to change and where I need to step back!
I feel as if truly I am in the house now solely for the kids.. I'll be the mom and the teacher and the cook ..etc. John and I are having a VERY ROUGH PATCH!
The children know something is up but we are not arguing in front of them and keeping the peace for thier sake!
Praying is all I can do and walk in faith that tomorrow will be better!

Added note... Ruth and I have had a very peaceful day without kids and without John!
I have not gotten over my mistrust of all that has happened and all that needs to change! I will however learn and live as each moment goes by!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Praying for wisdom, peace, agreement and love to reign in your home. Rough patches are not fun but we can choose to come out of them stronger and closer than ever!

Samantha's Photography and life said...

Sorry your having a bad day!!