Monday, January 17, 2011

Hubby in the Hospital!

Today John was feeling a weird feeling in his chest so he went to the E.R. per the Dr's request and after tests they said his heart was fluttering so he had to stay for obeservation and bloodwork every 3 hrs! I went to visit him for a few hrs and take him some clothes... beat him in two games of Phase 10...he was in a good mood when I left!

So then as I get almost home I realize I have his truck keys and then he texts me and says I may come home tonight! Anyway this means another trip to Jackson, in the dark of night! Well if he gets to come home!

Even with all the happenings today I managed to accomplish school! I am amazed at how well the kids are learning and all they know that I don't! Praise the Lord for all that He has given my family!

No comments: