Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh What A Day!

Today is one of those days where my list of to do things is so long.... it will in reality never get done! Yet i being a perfectionist am determined to try and do my best! Tomorrow afternoon John and I are going away for the weekend and though it sounds wonderful the list of things to prepare has mad the task at game seem almost not worth the price... almost! A very dear friend of mine is coming to stay at the house for the weekend and i'd like it to be clean, really clean but prob won't happen! Oh well i'll reside my self to getting it mostly clean and straightened and live with it! Then there comes the grocery shopping for the weekend and for for the weeks ahead. Feeding 7 kids is a unique task and i'd like to buy to make it easier for the weekend which only adds to the shopping length... oh i could go on and on ... but i won't! could Today is one of those days where though my list is long i will stay positive and enjoy my 7 blessings!

No comments: