Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On the mend!

Wow that was a rough two days! We are on the mend! Everyone is back to being their personality in all it's glory, lol! I decided to push aside school maybe for the week and give everyone a little break since we had such a rough weekend!
I am tring to prepare for this very busy weekend ahead. We have Upwards on Friday night, Saturday is Relate group and Sunday is Levi's Birthday and a dinner at church that night!
Speaking of Levi's 4th Birthday... wow how my baby boy has grown! It seems so long since having a lil boy in the house... esp since Titus is almost 10. The discoveries he makes and the things he learns on a daily basis! He is extremely smart and can be a handful at times! Add to the mix that he is smack between two sisters and that makes for a very neat experience in raising a boy!
The gift of raising 7 children each with their own unique talents and personalities makes everday life a challenge I love to take on! I do say that I have the best children in the world and though they all have things they need to learn and grow in, they each bless me on a daily basis!
I too have so much to learn and grow on that I know for sure if I did not have each one of them I would not learn all I need to! I say this... whether you have 1 or 12 each child is a blessing in a wonderful way and everyday is to be cherished for everything you have!

No comments: