Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unlimited?

Our internet company told us we had unlimited internet via our wireless card and when it bumped up to a faster speed I beagn to let the boys get on more and now we've discovered that it is NOT unlimited like they said!
This experience got me to thinking about how many things are really unlimited in our lives. Freedom to worship, Freedom to serve, The Love of Christ! More importantly the Power of God given to us in His Death and Resurrection! As Christians we are given Grace (God's Riches At Christ's Expense) and we each have a measure we never seem to reach! Daily I fail as a mom and still I am loved by my children... that is so much like the Love of Christ.. No matter how much we fail and try again God loves us the same..UNLIMITED! No lying here, no hidden or small print! His love will always remain the same!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Sarah, your thoughts and personal revelations keep me on my toes, keep me motivated to seek Him more and reach higher than average towards that higher calling. Thanks for sharing.

Ashia said...

i didn't realize that you had a blog! mine is ashiacole.blogspot.com