Monday, January 10, 2011

Never the same...

Yesterday we ended up going to church, because the ice storm was not as bad as had been predicted. Though church was great, i for some reason struggled to keep my eyes open and even this morning i've been so tired.... i even went to be unusually early for me... this all leads me to say... we do not have a schedule in this house! We are all used to flying by the seat of our pants so to speak! Some mornings we get an early start on chores and school and other days we start at lunch... not sure this is a good thing ... just the way we are right now! Today is one of the very very slow days... i've slept in due to the excessive sleepiness i was mentioning... i like having energy and i've seemed to have lost mine... i'll keep that on chores the topic till it disappears! So begins another week of my life with a wonderful hubby and 7 unbelievable kids! School, chores and meals for ... times 7 make for a very busy schedule ... yet i seem to have time to just sit... guess that should tell you how great my kids are or how messy my house stays... lol... take it how you will i love my life and my family!

No comments: