Thursday, January 13, 2011

Think Warm

My hubby has always wanted to move to the mountains of Utah and i've willingly said i will follow! Today our weather is at 30 degrees at noon and i'm thinking i might have to change my mind if i can't handle Mississippi weather how'd i survive.... lol! With this very cold weather in the south i'm actually thinking God might be preparing me! This week has been very unusual for me being that my energy is level is so low.... i've managed to get school done with the boys and kids have kept up with chores... i've cooked supper once and hubby has filled in the rest. It is so weird because i don't actually feel bad just very weak like i have been sick! I so don't like not being my normal self, even as lacking as that might have been. Yesterday John Russell had an ear dr app yesterday and dr said if he does not pop his ears ten times a day he will have to have major surgery to replaced the bone in his ear! What an unnecessary pressure to put on an 11 yr old boy, I'm praying God completely heals his ears! So off to rest and pray, something i can do with any amount of energy!

No comments: