Sunday, January 30, 2011

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY LEVI!

Today we celebrate the birth of our son Levi James! Four years ago I just finished a rough preganncy and was overjoyed at holding a fourth son in my arms! He has been a real blessing in our lives!
He is the son that has made me relaize what my mom went through having a girl then a boy then a girl..lol! He is a pure boy even though he can be caught dressing up from time to time and even being a daddy to a baby doll! He loves to cuddle and sleep late with his mommy.. I love this! He is adventurous and loves to explore everything!
He has just hit his independant stage where he wants to do everything himself and most of them time ends up asking for help anyway! In the past week alone I think we cleaned up at least one spill a day from him attempting to pour his own drink!
He loves "boy movies" as he calls them like toy story (1, 2 or 3), Cars or trains in them! He is quickly learning his ABC's and he is beggining to discover coloring is fun!
Hubby insisted on getting him a small cake so here it is...
He was more interested in the two rings in the cake than the actual cake I think... but it was fun seeing his eyes light up when he blew out the candles!
Though Micah was at a Friend's house and Ruth was napping we snapped a few pictures of him with siblings!

Being 4 brings back so many memores of when the other boys were little! All the discoveries he makes daily and the things I know will only last but for a minute! As a mom I am seeing him grow right before my eyes almost and it seems impossible!
Happy 4th Birthday Levi! I love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Samantha's Photography and life said...

Emily say's habby birthday Levi!! ha lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY Swweeet sweet levi Hope he had the time of his life today!! (: Love ya levi james