Monday, January 31, 2011

Message Monday!

Yesterday's Sunday Message was so Awe-Inspiring I wish I could share every detail with you! Instead I'll just share what I took home... What are you holding back that God wants you to change? You know that one thing that When God tugs on your heart you know it needs to happen and yet you push it back one more time! That one issue you struggle to never deal with or only deal lwith in little bits at a time.
Yeah I have several of those and though I work on a few here and there I've never comitted to actually letting them go or changing them! Until now and however small a change it may be I am determined to change those things that I push aside the most!
Today has truly been a test of all those things I say I need to do and don't! I wanted to get up early and I slept till 9! I wanted chores to go smoothly and I am surprised they got done at all! School was a breeze, for the moments a child was not crying over frustration and I was able to actaully sit for 5 min without answering a question! I did manage to do school with Selah age 6 and Levi age 4, well not really true, John r. who is 11 helped Levi and I zoned out so as not to freak out!
So as you can see today was NOT perfect and yet we made it through! Even in the midst of all the chaos I am Listening for the small still voice that reassures me I am in His plan and in His will! That voice is what allows me to know I will make it through any storm, any tears, any frustration!
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH! PHIL 4:13

No comments: