Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wild Wednesdays....

It seems like every Wednesday that comes around I feel so tired and see so much to do! I will overcome today! I have my energy back to a certain degree and we've been busy with school daily! Today we will accomplish school and maybe a nap then church! I think the children are finally adjusting to our new church Relate! I am not hearing as many complaints lately and they seem happier!

You know thinking about it often we have so much on Wednedsay that it seems overwhelming! Like a dr's appt or a meeting or someone is fighting a sickness! I am going to take a stand! From Wild Wednesdays to Wonderful Wednesdays! To be able to see every little blessing, oh what a Joy! In my walk daily as a Christian I am learning to take each moment as it comes! I think about a Word that the Lord gave me years ago... Stop! Wait! Listen! Act! It is as if He was telling me that you know how to talk Sarah, so now learn to follow My steps and do more than just talk!

Today is a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY! I will stand on God's word and walk in my faith!


Note: I failed drastically today! This was NOT a good wednedsay in the end!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Stop! Wait! Listen! Act! Love it! God's words are so dear and it really stuck out to me that we should heed them by writing them down. I do really well with that sometimes and then I get lazy, time to get out of my lazy ways and get a new relate church journal and start writing again. you are inspiring me to get back to my blogging, i did good for a while and then let it go....