Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wondering?

I'ver been wondering all day if anyone has wondered if I was going to ever stop in today.. well here i am at last! Today was a very interesting day....


Let's see I was awoken at 7 to myh almost 4 yr old throwing up in my bed... yes I lovely start to the day! After an hr or so he was back to his hyper self and with just a lil more other tummy issues he seemed fine.

John made egg sandwiches for lunch and I left at 1 to go to a good friend's housewarming party!

After two hrs I headed to town to make a trip for a few groceries and our tax software to do this years taxes!

Upon arriving home, I discovered though Levi had no more tummy issues he was acting VERY puny and Ruth was running fever!

On top of all that my left shoulder is REALLY hurting I don't know why!

Needless to say this has been a very interesting day and a long one too!

John and I seem to be in a not so rough spot... still a few issues I know.. but what married couple agrees on everything all the time?!

So tomorrow is church... not sure what it will be for us though... praying for all to be well... we shall see!

No comments: