Sunday, February 20, 2011

2 Church Services~ 6 Souls Saved!

So we got up @ 5 this morning to make it to church by 8:30 am! We left church at 12:30 after 2 Services! John had his first day as an usher today and really enjoyed serving again in a church! For the second service I helped in Levi's class the 3-5 yr olds to prepare for my month of teaching 2 yr olds next month! For the first time in my life I think I had more fun than the kids!
Then we went out to eat with a new Family we have made friend with and absolutley love! Please keep them in your prayers as they are facing losing their house and other things right now! They have inspired me the way they are walking in Faith, trusting in God to provide as he says He Will!
We then went to the dollar store and I purchased some organizing boxes! Then I went to the clothing store and bought the cutest dresses for the girls! After that we came home and I got busy! Well sorta .. I organized a little and tried a new puzzle that I quickly realized I was not up for doing! Now I relaxing a littl and about to watch soem tv before I hit the sack!
How wonderful to be able to bask in God's glory today, I pray this continues daily!

No comments: