Friday, February 18, 2011

Day out!

We spent the morning out and about... first to the Mississippi Children's Museum where my idea to pair off the kids to play worked Wonderful! We actually enjoyed our time and the kids were thrilled!
After the museum we went to run errands... eat lunch...exchange a pair of jeans.. return a shirt.. and then we headed home!
I was so excited to get my school shelves up I organized the whole area!

So much for my nap time! My shoulder has either been overworked or I really damaged it.. not a good feeling! I am really proud of myself for at least taking the kids today.. normally I would have stayed in bed or at least stayed home!
Tonight is the next to last Upwards game for the kids and I am ready for the season to be over... don't get me wrong it is fun just long! Kids have really enjoyed it this year and that makes it all worth it!
Joy fills my heart! I love the fact that God has given me so much Grace I am allowed to raise 7 Wonderful children for His Glory!

No comments: