Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

What better title for today's post than love?! We've had a great day... the table was full of treats for the kids when the got up this morning... which i will say was rather early!
This however worked out great because by one we were done with school! Maybe i should give the kids treats every morning and then i'd be excited to get up too... hmmm that's an idea... nah! I keep wondering what my something special will be... guess i'll have wait to see though! Hubby might get a special meal.... he likes rice with anything so i'll see what i can come up with before supper. I managed to complete 4 more weeks of School lesson plans completely today... yay me! It may sound boring and timely but it is one of my most favorite things to do! I've been coming up with some ways to make school exciting and i think with the weather being so pretty we just might have school at the park one day! Well since today is Valentines Day i'm going to get off here and spend some time with those i love!

No comments: