Thursday, February 3, 2011

SEEING THE LIGHT!

Yesterday was a Wedenesday and as most of you know those are not my best days! Just wait till you hear what happened to me!
I woke up like normal only I could still only see about 1 or 2 feet in front of me! The day was frustrating because I bumped into everything and thoug I thought I knew the cause of my loss of sight I was not encouraged to know there was nothing really to do about it! The kids were great and helped out anyway possible!
My sweet hubby was going to take off early to come get us for church! In past weeks I have been unable to attend church for various reasons and I was actually excited about going this time though I knew I'd be unable to see the words to sing or even see the Pastor's face! I was nervous though being in a place I different form home and unable to see soemone coming up to me!
I pressed on and the kids all got dressed! When hubby got home we actaully left in time to be VERY early for church! That in itself was a huge blessing! When we arrived I was not sure what to expect even though I have been there for months now, just in a different light. When we sat down our Pastor asked how my eyes were doign and I said bout the same... to which John said" She is Receiving her Healing"! Pastor said, "that is a great place to be in!"
Worship was great... no AWSEOME! You could really feel the Presence of God! After a 45 min worship Pastor Chuck began to speak on the communion we were about to partake in and all that it meant... while he was praying he stopped right in front of me and put his hand on my head... Commanding the root of what was hurting my sight to be gone, In Jesus Name! After he moved on we took communnion ( John brought me mine so I would not spill it still not being able to see it very well ) and we continue to pray! The Pastor wanted to continue to worship I am went to stand up! Then the most amazing thing happened... I looked up and I could read all the words on the screen! I burst into tears at which point the Pastopr asked how I was doing and I said" I can read the words! Everyone Rejoiced! What is so awesome is that I cannot read the words on a normal day without my glasses!
Needless to say I was overjoyed at God's Healing! That joy has overflowed into today and will stay with me for the rest of my life! I will never be the same!

I say this... if you are searching for a healing keep believing! I have lost my sight at times before and it took doctors and medicine to change it... I am sure God had His hand in those times .. this time I chose to rely on Him ALONE! His mercy is GREAT! I know HE is MIGHTY and He can do WONDERFUL things to those who believe! Skeptics may say yeah it was just a fluke... my Faith will not waiver! God chose to heal me and I believe He will continue to do so in EVERY AREA of my body!

If God can heal the sight of just one Mother from the middle of no where... think of all He can do for the rest of YOU!!!

No comments: