Saturday, February 19, 2011

Organizing... UGH or YAY!

I woke up to a wonderful big breakfast cooked by my sweet hubby and the kids! Then we managed to get the kitchen clean and I even mopped for the 2nd Saturday is a row... this is HUGE in our house! The living room and the kids room all look good too!
Despite the shoulder still giving me fits I managed to work on the house today!
I need to organize two rooms in my house... my room the catch all of clean laundry and the front living room which is storage for the moment.
For now we have been just cleaning and getting by... it works and the house looks decent yet I want it to be organized! thus my title.. I love organizing I just do not like the work! I love the results of organizing though!
My room and the front room are almost like the rooms you see on those hoarding shows though you can still see my floor and we sleep in our bed! For the most part our house is great... my goal is to get it all that way!

For now with the shoulder acting up I am doing a little at a time... I promise to post beofre and after pics when it is done!

No comments: