Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Sunday

Well we have been so busy today! We went back to Restoration this morning to hear Bro.Mark speak ... great hearing on how we should all lead! Then our great friends the Strauts came down for some good lunch... Roast with Potatoes and Carrots! After a lunch the adults played a quick game of skip bo and phase ten... fed the ten kids an ice cream cone and headed out the door! We were off to hear my brother James lead worship! after that meeting was over we took the kids to our favorite pizza place... Cici's!! So now that we are back home again i was just about to close my eyes ... well watch tv then close my eyes truthfully... and i remembered my blog! Now that I've accomplished yet another day in a row of my challenge to write at least once for every day this... i'm headed to sleep ... well least i'm in the bed anyway! Goodnight!

No comments: