Thursday, February 17, 2011

No Sleep !

I usually stay up til about midnight on any given night.. last night however was so different... I was up at 1... 2 ... 3... 4... 5 then I finally fell asleep at almost 6 till about 8 and then again about 9 till almost 11! The reason you might ask was this severe pain I am experiencing in my left shoulder! Went to heart dr for a check-up and my heart is GREAT! They estimate I have 11 years on my battery!
So then we went to a regular dr and she is not sure what is going on so she gave me pain medicine and a muscle relaxer.. I am PRAYING I can sleep tonight!
I have this severe stabbing pain in my shoulder and it is so puzzling!
We went shopping after the dr and with a shot I was rather loopy yet I managed to enjoy myself!
I think I really enjoying shopping for my children more than myself! Though I will say an occasional new outfit makes any woman glow!
SO off to bed I go! Recieving my healing and looking forward to a Wonderful day tomorrow!

No comments: