Friday, February 25, 2011

Relaxing Friday!

Although I awoke with horrible Sinus trouble it seemed to resolve itself quickly! Thus I took note and decided to relax today! Well if you call taking care of 7 children relaxing...LOl! As of now we've finished lunch and I am letting the three middle kids take a bath while Ruth gets a nap!
I think the older 3 finished school today in record time! Later we're going to pick up the Hubby from Work and grab a few groceries! I am so ready for the weekend... yet why must they go by so fast?!
Tomorrow we have Relate Group and I am ready! Kids enjoy the friend time and I enjoy the fellowship!
Each and every day I am seeing how my life changes bit by bit! Walking in faith in EVERY step and EVERY decision no matter how small! God has said He will provide my EVERY need! So why must I worry at all! When God is for you, who can be against you!

No comments: